Beschreibung des Studienfachs
The M.Sc. in Management – International Triple Degree is a two-year management course, offered as a joint program of Loyola University (New Orleans, USA), SKEMA Business School (Paris, France) and the LMU Munich School of Management.
During the first semester between August and December, students study at Loyola University New Orleans, where they acquire knowledge in basic management subjects like financial and managerial accounting, organizational behavior and leadership, strategic marketing, managerial economics and statistics, and ethics and social justice. Modules will be accompanied by career management offers.
Between January and May, the students spend their second semester on the SKEMA campus in Paris where they will pursue advanced courses in corporate finance, innovation and entrepreneurship, international project management, strategic stakeholder management and supply chain management.
During their third semester from June to October at the Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München, students will study strategic communication, data-based decision making, competitive strategy and financial risk management. A consulting-project will be offered as capstone module.
With the credits acquired, graduates receive the MBA certificate from Loyola University New Orleans. Interested candidates then have the opportunity to write a scientific thesis in the final semester, which entitles them to receive the Diplôme Grande École from SKEMA Business School Paris and the Master of Science in Business Administration from LMU Munich.
Tätigkeits- und Berufsfelder
The program qualifies students in particular to take on management tasks in business-oriented professional fields in Germany and abroad.
Fakten auf einen Blick
- Master of Science in Management – International Triple Degree (Master)
- Master of Science (M.Sc.)
- 4 Fachsemester
Bewerbung und Zulassung
- Formale Studienvoraussetzung
- Zulassungsmodus 1. Semester
- Zulassungsmodus höheres Semester
The prerequisite for enrollment in this master's degree program is proof of a professional university degree (in any field) of at least 180 ECTS credits or an equivalent degree from Germany or abroad and successful participation in an aptitude test. Candidates must show a proof of excellent English.
An online application form needs to be completed for the respective winter semester
1. by May 15 for applicants with a first professional degree obtained abroad, or
2. by June 30 for applicants with a first professional degree obtained in Germany (cut-off deadline).
- Link zum Fach
Ihr Weg zum Studienplatz
Der Studiengang im Detail
The program includes the following compulsory modules, to which the ECTS points in each case are assigned:
Loyola University New Orleans (U.S.)
- MBA Experience / Orientation - 0 ECTS
- Financial Reporting & Managerial Accounting - 6 ECTS
- Organizational Behavior & Leadership - 6 ECTS
- Strategic Marketing - 6 ECTS
- Managerial Economics & Statistics - 6 ECTS
- Ethics and Social Justice - 6 ECTS
- Career Management - 0 ECTS
SKEMA Business School (Paris, France)
- Corporate Finance - 6 ECTS
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship - 6 ECTS
- Supply Chain Management - 6 ECTS
- International Project Management - 6 ECTS
- Strategic Stakeholder Management – 6 ECTS
LMU Munich (Germany)
- Data based Decision-Making - 6 ECTS
- Strategic Communications - 6 ECTS
- Competitive Strategy/Consulting Project - 6 ECTS
- Financial Risk Management - 6 ECTS
Location of student’s choice
- Final module master thesis - 30 ECTS
Prüfungs- und Studienordnungen
Prüfungs- und Studienordnung der Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München für den weiterbildenden Studiengang Master of Science in Management – International Triple Degree (2021) vom 12. November 2020 (PDF, 140 KB)
Angebote zur Studienorientierung
Studieren probieren, Campustag, Online-Schnupperstunden, uvm.