With offices in the US and Europe, ARCHIMED is a leading investment firm focused exclusively on healthcare industries. Its mix of operational, medical, scientific and financial expertise allows ARCHIMED to serve as both a strategic and financial partner to North American and European healthcare businesses. Prioritized areas of focus include Biopharmaceutical Products & Services, Life Science Tools, Medical Devices & Technologies, Diagnostics, Health Technologies & Software and Consumer Health. ARCHIMED helps partners internationalize, acquire, innovate and expand their products and services.
Over the last twenty years, ARCHIMED’s leadership team has directly managed and invested in over eighty small- to large-size healthcare companies globally, representing over €50 billion of combined value. ARCHIMED manages more than €5 billion across its various funds. Since inception, ARCHIMED has been a committed Impact investor, both directly and through its Eurêka Foundation.
Target group: Finance track – MBA or Masters
Contact person: Anshul Sharma (email@example.com)
A Great Place to Work
- An agile, flat and dynamic work environment, with an entrepreneurial mindsetA multicultural team, with diversified backgrounds (operational, medical, scientific, financial, consulting, etc.)
- A team-oriented and collaborative workplace
- An opportunity to develop a solid knowledge of the healthcare sector
- The chance to be involved in deals of various sizes
Key Facts & Figures - ARCHIMED in a nutshell
- Founded in 2014
- Over €5 billion in healthcare assets
- Offices US and Europe
- 100+ Team members
- 25+ Nationalities
- 28 Portfolio companies