- Faculty of Economics - Institute of Market-Based Management (IMM)
- Start date
- From 1 Sept 2021
- Application deadline
- 30 Apr 2021
- Payment grade
- A 13
- Contract duration
- 3 years
- Proof of the successful completion of postdoctoral studies in Business Studies (with distinction) and evidence of publication potential of research already undertaken
- A lively interest in research questions in the field of Business Administration
- Readiness to develop a program of research in concordance with the Institute’s leadership or the leader of a research group
- Deep commitment and a conscientious and cooperative approach to the work in hand, coupled with the capacity for analytical and conceptual thinking
- Dedication, independence and a strong sense of responsibility
- Fluency in English
- A thorough understanding of empirical research
- Thematic links with fields such as Return on Marketing, Management of Intangibles or Big Data
- A passionate enthusiasm for the task in hand.
- Subject to the approval of the Institute's leadership team, provision of financial and personnel resources for the development of your own research program
- A pleasant working atmosphere in an interdisciplinarily oriented team
- An well-equipped workplace located in the center of Munich, and easily accessible by public transport
- If the necessary legal requirements are met, the position can be converted into a permanent civil-service post
We offer you an interesting and responsible field of researcg, which includes attractive opportunities for further education and career development. Applications from women are encouraged.
Also possible in a part-time capacity.
People with disabilities who are equally as qualified as other applicants will receive preferential treatment.
We look forward to receiving your informative application. Please send your application in electronic form (as a single PDF file) no later than 30 April 2021 to the address below:
Prof. Dr. Manfred Schwaiger
Institut für Marktorientierte Unternehmensführung
Where knowledge is everything. Become part of LMU Munich!
LMU researchers work at the highest level on the great questions affecting people, society, culture, the environment and technology — supported by experts in administration, IT and tech.
LMU offers state-of-the-art research infrastructure, an outstanding international network, attractive career opportunities and a broad spectrum of continuing personal development programs. In doing so, LMU supports its members in nurturing their talents and helping to shape their working environment.