- Faculty of Medicine - Institut für Medizinische Psychologie
- Start date
- as soon as possible
- Application deadline
- 30 Apr 2021
- Remuneration group
- TV-L E 13
- Contract duration
- Funded 3-year
A three-year funded postdoc position is currently available in the laboratory of Maria Robles, Systems Chronobiology, at the LMU Munich, Germany. The position is financed by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 Programme within a collaborative European consortium: REVEAL. This multidisciplinary project comprises innovative microscopy instrumentation, machine learning and multi-omics analysis of cancer cells in 2D and 3D with the final aim to understand the cellular origin hallmarks of this disease. This project adds to other research lines in our laboratory with focus on proteomics, chronobiology and cancer carried out by a team of international scientists (more informations find here).
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and talented postdoctoral researcher interested in working in this multidisciplinary EU project. Applicants with substantial proteomics and bioinformatic skills are encouraged to apply.
- Funded 3-year postdoctoral position with a salary of 100% of TV-L 13
- Cutting edge mass spectrometry instrumentation
- International and European network with a team of multidisciplinary academic and industry researchers working at the interface of microscopy, proteomics and cancer.
- Close mentorship and opportunity for hands-on EU project managing.
- Excellent scientific environment in one of the top-ranked German universities located in Munich: an international, vibrant and beautiful city.
Also possible in a part-time capacity.
People with disabilities who are equally as qualified as other applicants will receive preferential treatment.
Institut für Medizinische Psychologie
Please email, before 01.05.2021, a letter of interest highlighting your fit to this position and a detailed CV with 2-3 references to
Mrs. Maria Robles
Where knowledge is everything. Become part of LMU Munich!
LMU researchers work at the highest level on the great questions affecting people, society, culture, the environment and technology — supported by experts in administration, IT and tech.
LMU offers state-of-the-art research infrastructure, an outstanding international network, attractive career opportunities and a broad spectrum of continuing personal development programs. In doing so, LMU supports its members in nurturing their talents and helping to shape their working environment.