This offer specifically addresses the needs of (prospective) students whose parents did not receive a university education. Being the first one in the family to go to university often brings special challenges and may lead students to doubt their ability to see it through. Using a variety of interactive methods, this coaching will identify the resources that such students have that they can harness for a successful academic career.
group coaching will be take place on November 30, 2021, from 18 to 20 o'clock via Zoom.The
The coaching objective involves discussing the uncertainties that students can face, sharing experiences and encouraging each student to make the most of their own potential.
Students and prospective students at LMU who come from a non-academic home or whose parents did not study in Germany.
- Reflection on educational heritage
- Self-perception and perception of others: What does it mean to be the first one in the family to go to university?
- Developing personal resources based on education history
- Creating a competence profile
- Group work and individual work
- Sociometric positioning
- Visionary work
- Theory input
- Practicing self-reflection