The value for you
As students, doctoral candidates and graduates
- Students from all disciplines can join our talent pool. And we will personally connect you to numerous partner companies from a range of different industries. You can expect to receive individualized job postings with offers that match your profile. And by referring to the Career Community in your job application, you also significantly increase your chances of success.
- Expect to receive exclusive invitations to our career & networking events as well as cultural and sporting activities. We connect you with the companies that interest you.
- Through our Career Mentoring Program, we can provide you with a mentor from an industry or professional field of your choice.
- And we'll check your job application documents by means of our free Résumé check service.
- And feel free to arrange a personal appointment with us to discuss your applications or take part in one of our job application training courses.
- The company partners in the LMU Career Network
Apply for a job in the LMU Career Network (in German) with the companies that are members of the LMU Career Community in 2020! As a student, doctoral candidate or graduate of the LMU, you have particularly good chances when applying for a job.
- Partner Fair: Via our digital permanent career fair, you can apply for advertised positions at our 50 partner companies in our portal with just one click.
- Career Community Certificate: Upon request, you will receive a certificate and a personal reference for your active membership in the community. Employers really appreciate students reflecting career opportunities at an early stage and regularly by taking part in such events and services.
Membership to the Career Community is free of charge for LMU students, doctoral candidates and graduates.
For alumni and mentors
We are always delighted to engage experienced LMU graduates (or academics from other universities) as mentors for our students. We offer all alumni and associated mentors the chance to enjoy a rich event lineup that includes career, sporting and cultural activities. Our goal is simple: A valuable network is only ever as good as its valued members.
We offer an attractive range of services to employers that includes personalized introductions to LMU students and graduates. You predefine your target group with us, and we will make sure that your job vacancy is filled by exactly the right candidate. At our events, we will ensure that you meet the students who match your recruitment profile.
Via the LMU Career Community website
You can register for our Career Community using the link below. We will then keep you up to date about pending events – which you'll naturally be able to sign up for on our website.
Career Community web portal
Via the LMU Career Community app
Using our free app (Android and iOS) you can easily manage your data, register as a mentor or mentee, agree to a matching as well as sign up for our events.