Last update: 27 May 2022, 11:00 am
Corona Regulations Update:
The Corona Occupational Health and Safety Regulation has not been extended beyond 25.05.2022. The regulations on domestic isolation in the event of a Corona infection will continue to apply until 30.09.2022. The university management has decided the following for the period from 26.05.2022:
- The wearing of masks is no longer compulsory. People are recommended to continue wearing surgical or FFP2 (N95) masks in cases where close contact with other individuals (without a minimum distance of 1.5 meters) is unavoidable (e.g. in face-to-face meetings, teamwork situations and longer periods of in-room presence).
- The Occupational Health and Safety and Sustainability unit will no longer centrally source face masks.
- The offer of free weekly antigen self-tests for employees who work on the premises and students who physically attend lectures and seminars no longer applies.
- The Occupational Health and Safety and Sustainability unit will no longer source self-tests. Both LMU test centers will be closed from 1 June 2022.
- Until October 31, 2022, people can continue to work from home on a voluntary basis, provided this is technically feasible and the arrangement does not impair proper service.
On this website, LMU Munich provides information and lists current measures in relation to the coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2).
LMU's ability to function in research, teaching and administration is a top priority, as is the health of its employees and students. Nevertheless, the measures described below will lead to delays and complications in the faculties and the central university administration. We ask for your understanding for this and will – together with the faculties and central administration – try to find appropriate solutions in each individual situation.
Please note that the infection process can change at any time and plans and decisions must always be adapted to the current situation.