Other countries, other manners - applying for the first job in Germany
Getting started for the first job in Germany can be irritating. The course will give a good overview about the way to apply for a job in Germany among the candidate lifecycle:
- How to read job advertisements?
- What to prepare for the formal application?
- How to prepare yourself for the job interview to make a great first impression?
- What is necessary to know for the first day and the onboarding period?
- ...and many more good to know things for finding a job in Germany.
Trainer: Janine Müller