In this pilot course, students will gain a basic understanding of Global Health.
Good to know:
The course is intended as a blended learning course:
- There will be 2 synchronous sessions
- 26 October 2021 at 4 p.m. (introducing students to the course and the group task)
- 8 February 2022 (presentation of group work)
- 8 units of interactive eLearning 1.5 hours for 12 weeks
- Credits: 3 ECTS for public health master's students (EUGLOH consortium)*
*students needs to confirm with their program coordinator to make sure this is recognised
Please find further information about the event and registration on the EUGLOH website.
The European University Alliance for Global Health (EUGLOH) brings together five universities from across Europe. Together they form a “European University” to develop interdisciplinary projects in the field of Global Health.