The programme aims to widen your horizon in the field of innovation and startup culture. You will learn about the basic principles of design thinking and use cool ideation as well as analysis methods that you can utilise during your study later on as well.
You will closely work with 4 other students from different EUGLOH universities along with professional mentoring and facilitation. The last week will take place in Szeged, travelling and livings expenses are covered by the EUGLOH Alliance.
- Good command of English
- Commitment to the 8-week project period
- Participation in bi-weekly meetings
- Interest in innovation and global health
What’s in it for you?
- 5 ECTS points
- Certificate after completion
- One week in Szeged, Hungary
- Real-life challenges
- Multidisciplinary approach
- Improved transversal and practical skills
- Professional mentoring
- Networking with students from EUGLOH universities
Please find further information about the event and registration on the EUGLOH website.
The European University Alliance for Global Health (EUGLOH) is a strategic partnership between Université Paris-Saclay, University of Lund, Universidade do Porto, University of Szeged and LMU Munich under the European Higher Education Initiative of the European Commission.