About and objectives
This is a one-week and face-to-face school during which students will learn how to develop their own social start-up. This course is going to be hands-on as students are going to actually develop a social business in the area of global health, which they have to present by pitching it at the end of the week.
In the Social Entrepreneurship 4 Health Course, participants will:
- Understand problems of Global Health
- Acquire tools and methodologies to entrepreneurially solve a challenge and apply them to social start-ups
- Develop own ideas and create a business model
- Analyse and create impact
- Get to know and learn from two social startups
Certificate/ECTS: 2 ECTS (3 ECTS are possible with an extra essay) + Certificate (Please note: students must organise the recognition of credits at their home universities themselves).
Please find further information about the event and registration on the website.
The European University Alliance for Global Health (EUGLOH) brings together five universities from across Europe. Together they form a “European University” to develop interdisciplinary projects in the field of Global Health.