Developed by the Munich Center for Teacher Training (MZL), the Good Question series is a new, interactive format that tackles hot topics in teacher training and brings experts together to discuss them.
The aim is to encourage dialogue, provide an insight into the demands and challenges of everyday life as a teacher, and thus to play a part in bringing theory and practice together.
The subject of this, the opening event is “Is overload inevitable? – How teachers can master the school routine”. Taking part in the panel debate are:
- Dr. Julia Kriesche, secondary school teacher
- Dr. Helmut Martin, principal, head teacher, seminar head, seminar teacher for school legislation and schooling
- Hannah Nieberding, trainee teacher at LMU
- Dr. Daniel Ossenschmidt, occupational and organizational psychologist, Arbeitsmedizinisches Institut für Schulen, AMIS Bavaria (Occupational Institute for Schools)
- Professor Sabine Weiss, Chair of School Education at LMU
This event will be held in German. The event is free of charge, but prior registration is required for organizational reasons. For more information and to sign up, please visit the registration page.