You can count on MISU’s friendly and professional support through a wide spectrum of services:
- Detailed pre-arrival information by email
- Assistance with health insurance and visa application as needed
- Housing, generally in student dorms (space permitting, provided the course takes place on site and depending on the current corona situation)
- Library and internet access
- A mensa card entitling you to inexpensive meals in student cafeterias (provided the course takes place on site)
- Support by tutors and an emergency hotline during the program
- Transcript of records for courses completed: credit-hour system with ECTS (European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System) equivalents.