If you have any questions about studying abroad, our advisory team is happy to help. We coordinate exchange opportunities with over 530 partner universities worldwide - within Europe, mainly via the Erasmus+ program, and in the rest of the world through LMUexchange. In addition to giving advice on regular exchange programs, we also provide support if you have your own individual study-abroad plans.
We offer the following services:
- Info desk (Infothek) for initial information
- Personalized study-abroad advice
- International university days and fairs
- Advice on opportunities for financial support and recognition of your academic performance abroad
- Intercultural preparation for your stay abroad
- Transcript of Records
LMU students who plan to work or do an internship abroad can get advice and placement support from LMU's Career Services.