If you have any questions about studying abroad, our advisory team is waiting to help. We coordinate exchange opportunities with more than 530 partner universities worldwide — within Europe this happens mainly as part of the Erasmus+ Programme, and in the rest of the world through LMUexchange. In addition to advice on standard exchange programs, we also provide support in planning an individual project.
We offer the following services:
- Info desk (Infothek) for initial information gathering
- Personalized study abroad advice
- Information eventsInternational university days and fairs
- Advice on opportunities for financial support and recognition of your academic performance abroad
- Intercultural preparation for your international exchange
- Transcript of Records
Any LMU students who plan to work or do an internship abroad can get advice and placement support from LMU's Career Services.