Find all information on the LMU - CSC Scholarship Program.
Browse through our list and select the open position that best reflects your interests and skill set.
- Contact the International Office, referring explicitly to the position that interests you.
- Contact the researcher/institute concerned directly and also cc the CSC Coordinator in LMU's International Office Ms Dongmei Zhang.
Please note: All subject areas are available to LMU-CSC applicants, not only the CSC open positions!
Open positions offered by the Faculty of Medicine
To applicants for medical Open Positions: Please send following initial application documents in PDF format with the email subject “Application Medicine + [the name of the Open Position] + [your name in pinyin]” to LMU-CSC Office (email@example.com) before 15 December 2022:
- Research Motivation Letter
- Certificate of Proficiency in English, equivalent to IELTS Test Academic 6.5 (no module below 6) or TOEFL IBT 95, is required
- Actual transcripts of records from Bachelor and Master (and PhD for sandwich program applicants)
- Two letters of recommendation directly sent from your current Supervisors/ Professors to LMU-CSC Office (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Open positions offered by the Graduate School Life Science Munich (LSM)
To applicants for LSM open positions:
Please send your application documents via the application portal of LSM
before 30 November 2022.
Graduate School Life Science Munich
Faculty of Biology/Biocenter
Tel: +49 (0) 89 / 2180-74765
Couldn't find an open position that suits you? If so, we recommend that you look for a supervisor on your own (here's the list of LMU's Faculties) and/or contact the appropriate departmental LMU-CSC coordinators.