Getting started for a first job in Germany can be irritating. This workshop will give a good overview about the way to apply for a job in Germany among the candidate lifecycle:
- How to read job advertisements?
- What to prepare for the formal application?
- How to prepare for the job interview to make a great first impression?
- What is necessary to know for you first day and the onboarding period?
- ...and many more good to know things for finding a job in Germany.
For more information, visit the Career Service website.