EU/EEA citizens

Non-restricted admission degree programs

Applying to study

Citzens from the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA) that want to register for a non-restricted admission degree program are required — according to university registration regulations — to pre-register with the International Office BEFORE official registration.

Changing subject

In the event of wanting to change subject, foreign students without a German higher education entrance qualification are required to fill out a new application for admission at the Interntational Office. On this form you should specify which study program you would like to change to (be sure to specify the exact subject combinations) and include your current registration certificate / re-registration document by 15 July (for the winter semester) and 15 January (for the summer semester).


International applicants that have received a letter of admission from the International Office should officially register at that office within the deadline specified in the letter. See registration.

What are you looking for?