Reporting an accident
Students must report the accident in person by submitting the following Unfallformular (PDF, 114 KB) (in German) and, if required, Wegeunfallfragebogen (PDF, 108 KB) (in German) to the Sub-Unit – 3 at the Office of the University Registrar.
At present, an accident report can only be submitted by postal mail. Please submit the required form and the necessary documents by postal mail or drop them off at our mailbox at LMU’s main entrance.
If you do not have any data privacy concerns, you can send us your completed request form and the set of required documents as an email attachment using only your LMU email address to the following address: UM.Studentenkanzlei@verwaltung.uni-muenchen.de
1. The size of your email attachment cannot exceed 5 MB.
2. The request form and the set of required documents must be sent IN ONE SINGLE email only.
3. Emails which you do not send from your LMU-campus email account will be deleted without further notice and processing.
4. If you send us your request by email, you will receive a brief notification of receipt by email; after your request is processed, you will receive our reply be postal mail.
- Gesetzliche Unfallversicherung -
responsible for the content of this page: Office of the University Registrar