Change of name

Students must notify the University regarding a change of name (e.g. due to marriage).

Please submit the following documents

The request for a change of name must be submitted in writing by the student to the SU 2 – Academic Registrar at the Office of the University Registrar. Please send your request and the required documents to us by postal mail or drop them off at the mailbox at LMU‘s main entrance.

responsible for the content of this page: Office of the University Registrar

What are you looking for?