Are you a student with an international background who would like to gain a foothold in the Bavarian or German job market? Whether you are interested in internships, working student positions, part-time jobs or a permanent position in the German-speaking region - we will support you on your way to starting your career!
We offer you exclusive
- Career Events,
- seminars and
- personal counseling services
for international students. Here you can find an overview of our current services.
You also have the opportunity to become an ambassador of LMU Career Services and inform other (international) students about our services! You can find more information about the ambassador program here.
- 16.06.2023: Working here & abroad: your international career in Bavaria, Germany and worldwide.
- 13.10.2023: Working here & abroad: your international career in Bavaria, Germany and worldwide.
Of course, you are also welcome to attend our other career events. You can find an overview of our events here.
- 27.03.2023: Cultural awareness training for incoming international students in Germany
- 21.04.2023: Application Workshop for International Students (spring edition)
- 04.09.2023: Career aspirations: What do I really want?
- 20.10.2023: Application Workshop for International Students (winter edition)
- 06.11.2023: „How do I present myself at a job interview“
Personal counseling services
Take advantage of our wide range of personal counseling services:
- CV-Check: The formal and content requirements differ depending on the country of application. Let us check your resume or cover letter and provide you with valuable tips and advice by mail.
- Job reference-Check: You have received an employer's reference in the German-speaking area and would like feedback on it? Get this in a short, personal conversation.
- Personal counseling session: Do you have questions about your prospects after graduation, your opportunities and possibilities, or about starting your career? Let us advise you personally and individually on your questions regarding your career entry.
- Application Counseling: Do you have specific questions about your current application? Ask us these in a personal conversation.
- English Application Coaching: Do you have questions about applying for a job in an English-speaking country? We offer a personal consultation for this as well.
- We recommend that you acquire German language skills of at least B2 level before upcoming job application processes in German-speaking countries, as most companies require these.
- external information sources - Guide for Students (PDF, 2,081 KB)
- German language courses
LMU's Career Services
Career Events & Services / Internationalization & Digitalization