Standard service: Advertise on the LMU job portal
Upload open positions onto our job portal. Here you can publish advertisements for part-time jobs, working students, internships as well as regular job offers. This enables you to reach students from all disciplines and in all stages of their studies.
We offer two options for advertising - personalized to your recruitment needs. Additionally, you can be certain that your company and the open position will receive the visibility it needs and reach a large target audience: Our job portal enjoys strong awareness across the student population in Munich with equally high engagement levels.
Short manual for our job board (PDF, 331 KB)
Supplier forms: Important information about Career Services as a vendor of services.
premium services.Important note regarding supplier portals: We generally do not fill out supplier portals or forms for jobs on the job board due to the low invoice amounts. This is only possible with our
ePayBayern system for payment as an alternative to bank transfer. You can pay there via credit card, debit card or PayPal.New: You are welcome to use our new
You can use this information to complete your supplier forms / portals yourself, if necessary:
- Organization: Ludwig-Maximilians-University of Munich (LMU).
- Department: Career Services
- Organizational form: public corporation / public body
- Invoice address: Ludwigstr. 27 - D-80539 Munich, Germany
- Account holder of our bank account is the Free State of Bavaria: Staatsoberkasse München STOK
- IBAN: DE537 005 000 000 248 68
- BIC: BYLADEMXXXUST-ID: DE 811 205 325
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +49 (0) 89 2180-0
- For information about our services, please visit our employer site.
- As a public corporation, we are bound by applicable law and comply with all legal requirements for the services we offer.
- You will find further information in our imprint.
- As a matter of principle, we do not send bank confirmations, certification certificates or other references.
Premium service: Become a LMU Career Community partner!
Sustainable career contacts
Our career events are firmly embedded in the 15-month membership in the Career Community. Our goal is to establish sustainable contacts between students, graduates and you as a company. Become the next member of our successful career network.
- From the moment you sign up, you will be one of a maximum of about 80 premium members of LMU's Career Service. This exclusive membership lasts for 15 months.
- Meet students at our exclusive Career Events. You determine your target group by department, study phase, degree type. For all formats, you will receive the CVs of the participants in advance so that you can hold one-on-one interviews with particularly interesting candidates on site and maintain contact after the events.
- We also advertise your own in-house events via our event calendar.
- During your partnership, you can post up to 10 job advertisements per semester - free of charge - that appear on our job portal. Your advertisement will be live within 24 hours (weekdays).
- Once per semester, we share with you the profiles of those registered for the LMU Talent Pool. You can contact the candidates you are interested in directly.
- For the duration of your membership, we offer you a virtual booth on our partner site.
- We will also invite you to our cultural and sporting events with LMU alumni and students.
What speaks for us: Our career network has grown steadily since 2012. Over 80 percent of companies have been our customers for more than five years. And every year, the number of companies that join the network on the recommendation of our graduates increases. We stand for sustainable and tailor-made career contacts and always have the benefit of our students and corporate partners in mind.
Please book the premium partnership using our career portal.
We will then check your booking. The contract is concluded after a separate check and confirmation by us.
Our terms & conditions
Please read our terms & conditions.