Standard service: Advertise on the LMU job portal!
Upload open positions onto our job portal. Here you can publish advertisements for part-time jobs, working students, internships as well as regular job offers. This enables you to reach students from all disciplines and in all stages of their studies.
As employer: Please post your job ads here.
Please find our quick guide to the job board here. (PDF, 823 KB)
We offer two options for advertising — personalized to your recruitment needs. Additionally, you can be certain that your company and the open position will receive the visibility it needs and reach a large target audience: Our job portal enjoys strong awareness across the student population in Munich with equally high engagement levels.
Pricing for a classic single or long-term advertisement
Premium service: Become a LMU Career Community partner!
The value for you
- From the moment you sign up, you will be one of a maximum of just 50 premium members that belong to the LMU Career Community. This exclusive membership lasts for 12 or 18 months.
- In this time, you can post up to 20 job advertisements per semester — totally free of charge — that appear on our job portal. Your advertisement will be prioritized and live within 24 hours (weekdays). This affords you quick and high visibility online.
- You will have your own dedicated profile page in the premium area of our job portal.
- Upon request, you can also have your vacancy forwarded to a mailing list of interested students — filtered by degree program, stage in study and academic degree.
- We will also invite you to our cultural and sporting events with LMU alumni and students.
- And — for those of you that fancy it — you can support the LMU Golf Community — a network consisting of LMU students, alumni, mentors and corporate partners. If you are interested, please contact Dirk Erfurth, Head of Career Services.
Meet students at our exclusive career events
Together with us you define your target group for recruiting (faculties, level of studies, degrees). At our events you will personally meet students fitting your search profile.
No matter which event or format you select, you'll receive all participating students' résumés in advance. This will help putting names to faces as part of a pre-selection and make it easier for you to get to know candidates quicker on site.
Please find an overview of our career events here.
Present your company via Instastory or in a video
- Present your company in a video personalized to your target group! Our producer will come to your company and shoot a short image film to best get your message across. For the duration of your membership in the Career Community, the film will appear in the premium section of the job portal. And, of course, the film belongs to you — meaning you are free to use it for all corporate and advertising purposes.
- Showcase your company on our popular Career Services Instagram account! Here you can choose between two different formats: For your Instastory, our Career Services instagrammer Lukas will come to your company and work out a unique storybook with you. For your Instastory add-on, Lukas will capture your appearance at a specific LMU event and include quotes and interviews with your staff and our students. And as if all that wasn't enough, we'll post your stories prominently as highlights on our Instagram account for 12 months. And you're free to do exactly the same.
That's access to more than 3,000 career-hungry LMU students, who are actively following you online or attending your event. Social media fast facts: Our posts generate more than 22,000 impressions and reach around 2,000 accounts per week.
Partner Fair - The Digital Permanent Career Fair of the LMU
For the duration of your membership, we offer you a virtual fair booth in our Career Community Portal for students and doctoral candidates. Participating students and prospective graduates can apply to your company with a letter of motivation and CV with one click.
Our Terms & Conditions.
To book our premium services, please fill out the PDF form and send it to Stephan Pflaum as an email attachment.
Consultancy and other services for companies
If you are interested to hear more, feel free to contact us. We will advise you regarding the services that are best for you and make a personalized offer based on your specific student target group.