Standard service: Advertise on the LMU job portal!
Upload open positions onto our job portal. Here you can publish advertisements for part-time jobs, working students, internships as well as regular job offers. This enables you to reach students from all disciplines and in all stages of their studies.
We offer two options for advertising — personalized to your recruitment needs. Additionally, you can be certain that your company and the open position will receive the visibility it needs and reach a large target audience: Our job portal enjoys strong awareness across the student population in Munich with equally high engagement levels.
Pricing for a classic single or long-term advertisement
Please note: Members of the Career Community are eligible to publish their advertisements on the job portal at discounted rates.
Premium service: Become an LMU Career Community partner!
The value for you
- From the moment you sign up, you will be one of a maximum of just 50 premium members that belong to the LMU Career Community. This exclusive membership lasts for 12 months.
- In this time, you can post up to ten job advertisements per semester — totally free of charge — that appear on our job portal. Your advertisement will be prioritized and live within 24 hours (weekdays). This affords you quick and high visibility online.
- You will have your own dedicated profile page in the premium area of our job portal.
- Upon request, you can also have your vacancy forwarded to a mailing list of interested students — filtered by degree program, stage in study and academic degree.
- We will also invite you to our cultural and sporting events with LMU alumni and students.
- And — for those of you that fancy it — you can support the LMU Golf Community — a network consisting of LMU students, alumni, mentors and corporate partners. If you are interested, please contact Dirk Erfurth, Head of Career Services.
Meet students at our exclusive career events
- Meet & Greet: Allow your company to steal the limelight. Present your exclusive status as a top employer to our students. We'll take care of getting you exactly the right audience.
- Career Talk: Whether on the podium, in workshops, at keynote events or at individual meetings, Career Talk enables you to come in contact with exactly the caliber of student your company wishes to attract.
- Business Case Event: Present your company by means of a practical use case and get to know students that fit your target group through deeper dive individual discussions.
- Career Trek: Let us come to you. Embrace the opportunity to present yourself as an attractive employer to our students and graduates on your own turf.
No matter which event or format you select, you'll receive all participating students' résumés in advance. This will help putting names to faces as part of a pre-selection and make it easier for you to get to know candidates quicker on site.
Present your company via Instastory or in a video
- Present your company in a video personalized to your target group! Our producer will come to your company and shoot a short image film to best get your message across. For the duration of your membership in the Career Community, the film will appear in the premium section of the job portal. And, of course, the film belongs to you — meaning you are free to use it for all corporate and advertising purposes.
- Showcase your company on our popular Career Services Instagram account! Here you can choose between two different formats: For your Instastory, our Career Services instagrammer Lukas will come to your company and work out a unique storybook with you. For your Instastory add-on, Lukas will capture your appearance at a specific LMU event and include quotes and interviews with your staff and our students. And as if all that wasn't enough, we'll post your stories prominently as highlights on our Instagram account for 12 months. And you're free to do exactly the same.
That's access to more than 3,000 career-hungry LMU students, who are actively following you online or attending your event. Social media fast facts: Our posts generate more than 22,000 impressions and reach around 2,000 accounts per week.
Membership currently costs 3,995 euros net for a period of 12 months which commences upon receipt of confirmation. Included is a complementary online Meet & Greet with students of your choice. Once it is feasilbe to have live events again, you can sign up for a variety of Local Career Events (Career Talk, Business Case Event, Career Trek, Meet & Greet) by becoming a member of our Career Community for 1,295 euros.
Consultancy and other services for companies
If you are interested to hear more, feel free to contact Dr. Stephan Pflaum. We will advise you regarding the services that are best for you and make a personalized offer based on your specific student target group.