Standard service: Advertise on the LMU job portal!
Upload open positions onto our job portal. Here you can publish advertisements for part-time jobs, working students, internships as well as regular job offers. This enables you to reach students from all disciplines and in all stages of their studies.
As employer: Please post your job ads here
We offer two options for advertising — personalized to your recruitment needs. Additionally, you can be certain that your company and the open position will receive the visibility it needs and reach a large target audience: Our job portal enjoys strong awareness across the student population in Munich with equally high engagement levels.
Pricing for a classic single or long-term advertisement
Premium service: Become a LMU Career Community partner!
Sustainable career contacts
Our career events are firmly embedded in the 12- or 18-month membership in the Career Community. Our goal is to establish sustainable contacts between students, graduates and you as a company.
Become the next member of our successful career network.
The value for you
- From the moment you sign up, you will be one of a maximum of about 50 premium members that belong to the LMU Career Community. This exclusive membership lasts for 12 or 18 months.
- In this time, you can post up to 25 job advertisements per semester — totally free of charge — that appear on our job portal. Your advertisement will be prioritized and live within 24 hours (weekdays). This affords you quick and high visibility online.
- You will have your own dedicated profile page in the premium area of our job portal.
- Upon request, you can also have your vacancy forwarded to a mailing list of interested students — filtered by degree program, stage in study and academic degree.
- We will also invite you to our cultural and sporting events with LMU alumni and students.
- And — for those of you that fancy it — you can support the LMU Golf Community — a network consisting of LMU students, alumni, mentors and corporate partners. If you are interested, please contact Dirk Erfurth, Head of Career Services.
Meet students at our exclusive career events
Together with us you define your target group for recruiting (faculties, level of studies, degrees). At our events you will personally meet students fitting your search profile.
No matter which event or format you select, you'll receive all participating students' résumés in advance. This will help putting names to faces as part of a pre-selection and make it easier for you to get to know candidates quicker on site.
Please find an overview of our career events here.
Partner Fair - The Digital Permanent Career Fair of the LMU
For the duration of your membership, we offer you a virtual fair booth in our Career Community Portal for students and doctoral candidates. Participating students and prospective graduates can apply to your company with a letter of motivation and CV with one click.
Slots left 2022
Sorry, but we are close to be completely booked. Please contact us to check if there are still single places left.
T&C / Booking Procedure
To book our premium services, please contact Stephan Pflaum via E-mail oder Calendly.