- Venue: Kardinal Wendel Haus Munich (Mandlstraße 23, 80802 Munich).
- The morning event (two application workshops) will open at 09:00. We will be on site from 08:30. Unless you are holding a workshop, it is sufficient to arrive from 11:30 for the exhibition part. The fair will open at 12:30.
- You can have rollups / advertising material delivered the evening before. The reception desk will be open until 22:00.
- Calculate with approx. 150 - 200 students for your advertising material.
- An exhibition stand is not required. You will receive a table and bar table from us where you can exchange information with interested students and where you can display advertising material.
- However, you are welcome to bring up to two roll-ups.
- The dress code of the students is casual / smart casual.Students will wear name badges. We will also provide name badges for you as company representatives.
- Likewise, as a company, you will be given a card with codes to your LinkedIn profiles so that students can link to you as easily as possible. It is best to lay these out on your table.
- We recommend arriving with about three company representatives. A mixture of HR employees and employees from the specialist departments is ideal here.
- Please let us know by email by 05.06. who from your company will attend and accompany the event (name, position title, link to LinkedIn profile).
- We recommend arriving by public transport (U-Bahn stop Münchner Freiheit).
- If required, we will provide you with a parking ticket upon request.
- Approximately 10 days before the event, we will send you the list of students who are interested in your company. You will also receive the CVs.
- Please select the candidates you would like to meet in a one-on-one interview by June 12. Please inform us of your selection by e-mail so that we can plan the interviews.
- The event will be documented by our photographer Sabine Jakobs. You are welcome to contact her if she will take a photo of you. We try independently that each company is to be seen on one or more photos.
Regarding the workshop (applies only to the participating companies):
- You will receive the CVs of the participating students approximately 10 days before the event.
- Please bring your own notebooks.
- We will be happy to provide you with flipcharts and moderation cases.
- Please let us know in time which materials you need.
9:00 Welcome, coffee and pretzels for students
9:30 – 11:00 Workshop 1: Application on the German labor market
11:15 – 12:45 Workshop 2: Application on the international labor market
11:45 – 13:45 Lunch-Networking-Buffet
12:30 Opening Career Fair
12:30 – 18:00 Career Fair, One-on-one meetings and Networking
From 17:00 Wrap up and networking with snack and drink